Technology can improve agent performance exponentially. But with a wide range of options available, coupled with limited budgets, which technologies can drive the most success?
In this webinar we’ll share the market forecast for technologies in use, providers, spending, what technologies correlate with customer experience success.
During this webinar, Metrigy CEO Robin Gareiss and NICE inContact Director of Product Marketing, Mark Ungerman will provide clear recommendations on steps you need to take now to empower your agents to deliver the instant gratification customers demand with every interaction.
Metrigy’s MetriStar awards recognizes those providers who are both highly rated by their customers, and whose customers have achieved measurable success for their investments. The awards are based on data gathered from hundreds of IT and customer experience leaders in North America, Western Europe, Southeast Asia, and Australia. Metrigy will announce the Top Providers in several areas of Customer Experience technologies
Voice and text can answer many cutomer inquiries. But in many cases, it would help contact center agents to be able to see what the customer sees, share screens, or cobrowse. In this webinar, we’ll review the types of visual engagement, why you should add new interaction channels, and what results you can expect. We also will cover the vendors that offer such solutions.
We’ve been hearing a lot about the integration of UC and contact center platforms. But what do CX leaders define as the technical requirements of such integration? And once platforms are integrated, how are they using the applications in practice? What success metrics are companies finding once they integrate?
Virtual assistants, voice biometrics, and video are making good contact centers great.
When it comes to improving the customer experience, there is no shortage of new technologies that can help differentiate you from your competitors. During this webinar, we’ll focus on three areas that will boost your customer satisfaction: Virtual assistants, voice biometrics, and video-enabled communications. Each of these either relies upon or can be improved with artificial intelligence.
Join Robin Gareiss, CEO & Principal Analyst with Metrigy, and Paul Lang, Head of Avaya’s Contact Center Solutions Marketing, to learn about how you can use AI in your contact center, what you should do next—and why. Robin and Paul will discuss the following:
– How can you use virtual assistants to help both agents and customers? With 71% of contact centers planning to use at least a basic virtual assistant by 2022, how extensive should your virtual assistants’ roles be—and what kind of business success can you expect?
– With voice fraud on the rise, how can you make customer interactions more secure—while improving customer satisfaction and reducing time on calls while you’re at it?
– We’ve all become well-versed in video for personal and professional conversations. So why is video for your customer interactions becoming a must-have, and how can AI boost the value of video? What’s driving 57% of companies to use video in the contact center, and what kind of business success can you expect?
Self-service technologies are one of the top CX transformational activities underway. Organizations must modernize and regularly update their self-service knowledge bases to deliver a sold customer experience. During this webinar, you’ll learn:
– Who are the key knowledge base providers?
– What are the best practices in modernizing a knowledge base?
– How does AI play a role?
– How are knowledge bases helping both customers and employees?
The right contact center platform connects these new digital journeys with enhanced self-service, AI-driven channels, and real-time analytics that enable CX leaders and their teams to drive a loyal and lasting relationship with customers.
Companies are flocking to voice biometrics and facial recognition for customer interactions. These technologies identify customers quickly, and save on average 30 to 60 minutes on each call or video interaction. Join this webinar to learn:
– What are companies plans to use biometrics?
– What’s driving them to use them, and how secure is it for identity management?
– Who are the players in this space?
– What value to companies find in using biometrics?