Customer engagement is the top area for increased technology spending in 2023, according to our latest Technology Forecast 2023 study: 65.1% of companies plan to increase spending in this area, by an average of 24%. Not surprisingly, one of the big areas of investment, broadly speaking, centers around AI. But AI is a huge area and the technology is incorporated into many products and services today. Dan O’Connell, Chief Strategy Officer for Dialpad is an expert in AI, and we’re going to hear from him about Dialpad’s focus on AI—both what’s available today and what innovations are underway in Dialpad’s AI lab.
Robin Gareiss is CEO and Principal Analyst at Metrigy, where she oversees research product development, conducts primary research, and advises leading enterprises, vendors, and carriers focusing on customer experience and engagement, digital transformation, and contact center.
- MetriSight Ep.51 – Inside Vonage’s CPaaS Mission December 7, 2023
- Top 5 Use Cases for 5G Augmented and Virtual Reality December 6, 2023
- How Satisfied Are Customers, Really? December 6, 2023
- Large Contact Centers Take Note: Customer Insights Level Playing Field November 27, 2023
- Communications & Collaboration Apps: Change Is Coming November 20, 2023