NICE is one of the world’s largest providers of CX technologies, including contact center, workforce optimization, knowledge management, analytics, fraud prevention, and a wide variety of AI-powered applications. NICE is highly regarded for its branding, product marketing, and even design. Einat Weiss is the Chief Marketing Officer who oversees all of this. Einat has been with NICE for more than 15 years, the past 5 as CMO. In this episode, Einat shares her thoughts on being an executive at NICE, how she has excelled in a demanding environment, her secrets to success in marketing, and advice to those who want to be in her role someday.
Robin Gareiss is CEO and Principal Analyst at Metrigy, where she oversees research product development, conducts primary research, and advises leading enterprises, vendors, and carriers focusing on customer experience and engagement, digital transformation, and contact center.
- Finding Your Employee’s Center of Gravity September 21, 2023
- Is Now the Time to Move to Microsoft Teams Phone? September 18, 2023
- Farewell to BlueJeans September 13, 2023
- Press Release – Metrigy Releases Employee Experience 2023-24 Research Study September 13, 2023
- Voice-of-the Employee: An EX Essential September 13, 2023