The UC and CC markets are undergoing rapid change to support hybrid work and the shift to the cloud. To optimize operations and minimize costs, companies must take a proactive strategy for provisioning and change management. In this episode we’ll chat with Micah Singer, CEO of UC/CC management company Kurmi Software about how management needs are evolving, how to best manage multi-vendor, on-prem, cloud, and hybrid platforms and how AI will impact management going forward.
- MetriSight Ep.51 – Inside Vonage’s CPaaS Mission December 7, 2023
- Top 5 Use Cases for 5G Augmented and Virtual Reality December 6, 2023
- How Satisfied Are Customers, Really? December 6, 2023
- Large Contact Centers Take Note: Customer Insights Level Playing Field November 27, 2023
- Communications & Collaboration Apps: Change Is Coming November 20, 2023