HP’s recently published Work Relationship Index, based on a global survey of 12,000 knowledge workers, 3,600 IT decision makers, and 1,200 business leaders, reveals a universal problem: Employees have an unhealthy relationship with work. HP exec Andy Rhodes summarizes the challenges and highlights ways to foster actions that will drive improvement.
- MetriSight Ep.51 – Inside Vonage’s CPaaS Mission December 7, 2023
- Top 5 Use Cases for 5G Augmented and Virtual Reality December 6, 2023
- How Satisfied Are Customers, Really? December 6, 2023
- Large Contact Centers Take Note: Customer Insights Level Playing Field November 27, 2023
- Communications & Collaboration Apps: Change Is Coming November 20, 2023