Metrigy Releases Employee Experience 2023-24 Research Study
This study examines technologies and strategies that organizations use to understand employee behavior, assess employee sentiment, and optimize employee experience.
September 11, 2023 – Research and advisory firm Metrigy has released its Employee Experience 2023-24 research study. Metrigy conducted research with 499 participants in eight countries and 39 industries.
“As companies continue to evolve their workplace strategies, understanding and optimizing employee experience remains a primary goal. Toward this end, Metrigy research shows continued adoption of employee experience technology, as well as refresh of strategic initiatives,” says Beth Schultz, Metrigy Vice President of Research and Principal Analyst.
This study covers the following areas:
- Product adoption
- Approach and technology use by role (customer-facing agents, frontline personnel, and knowledge workers)
- Understanding employee behavior from collaboration apps/ecosystem
- Voice of the employee
- Promoting employee engagement
- Knowledge sharing/management
- Communicating to and sharing information with employees
- Linking employee experience to customer experience
- AI use
Metrigy evaluated key business metrics, including employee satisfaction, productivity, and retention, associated with the adoption of employee experience platform, intranet, voice of the employee, and enterprise search products. Those in the individual success groups for at least half of the technology areas qualified for the overall success group.
As part of the study, Metrigy examined how successful companies differ from others in their approaches to employee experience technology adoption and strategy. Some key findings are:
- 74.5% have learning & development initiatives vs. 55.3% of non-success group
- 65.5% offer collaborative workspaces vs. 42.1% of non-success group
- 41.8% of the success group correlates employee experience and customer experience ratings, vs. 24.2% of non-success group
This report is available for purchase on our website here.