Contact Center architecture doesn’t have to dictate level of innovation. Whether you’re on-prem and staying there, on-prem and gradually moving to the cloud, or fully engaged in the cloud, CPaaS solutions can add value to traditional contact center capabilities. A conversation with Chris Botting, chief product officer at IntelePeer.
Robin Gareiss is CEO and Principal Analyst at Metrigy, where she oversees research product development, conducts primary research, and advises leading enterprises, vendors, and carriers focusing on customer experience and engagement, digital transformation, and contact center.
- MetriSight Ep.51 – Inside Vonage’s CPaaS Mission December 7, 2023
- Top 5 Use Cases for 5G Augmented and Virtual Reality December 6, 2023
- How Satisfied Are Customers, Really? December 6, 2023
- Large Contact Centers Take Note: Customer Insights Level Playing Field November 27, 2023
- Communications & Collaboration Apps: Change Is Coming November 20, 2023