Metrigy Announces 2023 Workplace Collaboration MetriStar Award Winners
Customer Sentiment and Business Success Define Award Program
August 15, 2023 – Research and advisory firm Metrigy announced winners of its 2023 Workplace Collaboration MetriStar program in eight key technology areas driving successful employee interactions. Communications and collaboration business leaders provided vendor performance ratings and business success data across eight categories of Workplace Collaboration technologies, resulting in 18 MetriStar Top Provider Awards.
Metrigy determines these results solely on insights from 1,418 IT leaders with operational and/or procurement responsibilities for key Workplace Collaboration technology categories in Metrigy’s Workplace Collaboration MetriCast 2023 global research study. The value of the MetriStar Award is that it is based on customer ratings of providers, as well as quantitative metrics correlating the use of a vendor’s products and services with measurable business success.
“This year’s MetriStar awards reflect vendor success in delivering high-quality, easy-to-use products and services that deliver measurable business value,” says Irwin Lazar, Metrigy president and principal analyst. “In this new age of hybrid work, MetriStar results provide IT buyers and operators with a clear assessment of vendor performance to enable informed purchasing decisions.”
Metrigy’s MetriStar reports cover the following workplace collaboration technology areas:
- Meeting apps
- Room video systems
- SIP trunking
- Team collaboration
- UC administration management
- UC performance management
Each report features three recognitions, as follows:
- MetriStar Top Provider – Recognizes technology providers whose customers achieved high business success and that received at or above-average customer sentiment ratings
- Top Business Success – Highlights providers whose percentage of customers achieving business success is at or above average
- Top Customer Sentiment – Highlights providers whose customer sentiment scores are at or above average
Customer Sentiment analysis: Using a 1-to-4 scale, research participants rate providers on a variety of key performance indicators, including technical features, response time to problems or questions, reliability, security, voice and video quality, value, innovation, and more. Those with a higher-than-average overall mean score have achieved “Top Customer Sentiment.”
Business Success analysis: Study participants provide data on before-and-after changes in business metrics (such as revenue, cost, employee turnover, and employee productivity) resulting from the specified technology initiatives. Metrigy places companies whose success metrics are greater than or equal to the mean in at least 50% of their categories into the “Top Business Success” group.
Those providers that are top in both of the metrics are awarded a MetriStar Top Provider Award. For more details, please see our webinar announcing the results.
This year’s MetriStar Top Provider winners (in alphabetical order) are the following:
- Headsets – Bose, Cisco, EPOS, JBL, Microsoft
- Meeting Apps – BlueJeans, Google, GoTo
- Room Video Systems – Huddly
- SIP Trunking – AT&T, Bandwidth
- Team Collaboration – Google, Slack
- UCaaS – 8×8, Google, Microsoft, Zoom
- UC Administration Management – Unimax
- UC Performance Management – None
These reports help companies choose the best provider for each respective category and they are available for purchase on our website at www.metrigy.com.