CX leaders want to improve their self-service capabilities to accomplish key goals: Get customers what they need without having to wait for a live agent; and offload agent interaction volume.
Ultimately, they want to improve the customer experience, achieve higher CSAT, and drive more revenue to the company.
But companies often have challenges establishing a successful self-service strategy. We have conducted research on what makes a self-service success, and will address these issues:
- Why don’t more customers use our self-service knowledge base?
- How can AI virtual assistants improve adoption?
- What are the concerns with using AI in self-service, and how can we hedge against them?
- What should I expect my self-service transaction volume to be?
- What are the benefits of using self-service?
CET [Ep.3] 5 Steps to Self-Service Success
Presented by: Robin Gareiss, CEO & Principal Analyst, Metrigy
Date: January 4, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm ET