With countless ways to use Artificial Intelligence (AI) and analytics to improve your Customer Experience (CX), it’s difficult to determine how to prioritize your technology investments. The use and planned use of AI for CX initiatives has grown by 61% in the past two years. Coupled with analytics, they have become competitive differentiators.
As a result, you’ll be at a competitive advantage if you prioritize your AI and analytics plans in a way that generates measurable business success. This webinar will show you what successful companies are doing and why. We will address these and more issues:
– What types of AI are poised for the most growth in 2021 and 2022?
– Why are self-service and predictive analytics growing so much?
– How are companies using AI, and specifically virtual assistants, functionally?
– Which AI platforms and analytics tools are companies using the most?
– What kind of success metrics are they seeing, in areas such as revenue increase, cost decrease, and customer ratings?
CET [ Ep.4] AI and Analytics: Your Customer Experience is at Risk Without Them
Presented by: Robin Gareiss, CEO & Principal Analyst, Metrigy
Date: January 19, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm ET